new EXAKT E Series combines the flexible technologies of production mills with
state-of-the-art control and programming. All in a compact size, ideal for lab
or pilot plant.
After 50 years designing and manufacturing Three Roll Mills, EXAKT is still
a leader in bringing new roller materials and mill design to the market for use
in technologically advanced industries.
Only EXAKT offers a range of small to medium size mills ideal for laboratories
and small production runs. The variety of roller sizes, materials and
power configurations give the user a great deal of flexibility in designing
a machine that best meets their specific application.
- Heating and/or cooling of rollers
- Universal scraper system
- Automated dispensing system
- Tensioning system for more consistent gap
and particle size
- Frequency inverter to maintain constant torque
- Single gap control
- Roller and scraper blades out of different materials to prevent contamination
of processed product
- Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) P9
- Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) P9, smooth surface
- Zirconium Oxide (Zr02)
- Porcelain (EXAKT 50 Model only)
- Tungsten Carbide Coated Steel
- Chrome Plated Hardened Steel
- Silicon Carbide
But its not enough to have the rollers made of different material,
the scraper knives must also be of non-contaminating materials. EXAKT
offers a wide range of materials for removing product from the roller.
Visit Supplies for more